Caiz is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world’s first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Backend Developer to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for an experienced backend developer for our IT team. You will be responsible for the “server side” of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we’d like to meet you. As a backend developer, you will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet the needs of our business.
• Participation in the entire application lifecycle, with a focus on programming and debugging
• Writing clean code to develop functional web applications
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance
• Manage state-of-the-art technology to improve legacy applications
• Working with front-end developers to integrate user interface elements with the logic on the server side
• Collecting and resolving technical and design requirements
• Providing training and support for internal teams
• Developing reusable code and libraries for future use
• Working with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
• Tracking evolving technologies
• 5+ years of work experience as a backend developer
• Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
• Comprehensive understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and implementation)
• Practical experience with programming languages such as Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
• Practical knowledge of the CMS framework
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Teamwork skills with problem-solving skills
Level of studies
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Since, computer engineering or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.