Caiz is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world’s first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a CIO to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Information Officer (CIO) oversee the use of Information Technology (IT) in our business. You will develop the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems needed to support operations and objectives are in place. An excellent CIO must have a good background in IT and stay up to date consistently with advancements in the field. The goal is to ensure that information technology adds maximum value to our business to support our business success.
- Ensuring and supporting the implementation of budget control, performance analyses, orders and billing issues (IT services, projects)
- Ensuring and supporting the implementation of risk management (IT Services)
- Ensuring and supporting the implementation of licence and IT architecture management
- Ensuring and supporting the consulting of the Project Managers and Global IT Service Owners on IT Governance
- Ensuring and supporting the development of business cases in cooperation with the business process owners
Business Process Management & Implementation Coordination Ensuring and supporting the implementation of strategic business process management
- Ensuring and supporting the development of the process architecture
- Ensuring and supporting rollout coordination
- Assurance and support in advising the project managers and global IT service owners on business process management
Programme Management Office & Project Portfolio Management
- Ensuring and supporting the provision of the programme management office function including risk management (projects)
- Ensuring and supporting project portfolio management
- Ensure and support the provision of project management advice/coaching
- Ensure the provision of Agile Coaches
- Responsibility for the entire IT infrastructure and IT security of the company worldwide
- Introduction and control of on-premise operation
- Ensuring smooth operation of the heterogeneous software landscape
- Change of the area of responsibility from IT service provider to innovator and input provider for digital development
- Assessment of IT requirements and development of innovative solution concepts in cooperation with internal and external service providers
- Selection of IT service providers and coordination of IT contracts
- 7+ years of work experience in a CIO role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in IT systems design/development and IT implementation planning.
- Sound understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong sense of strategy and business
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Additional marketing certifications are a plus
Level of studies
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.