Caiz is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world’s first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Policy Analyst to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for a well-informed policy analyst to evaluate the existing policies that govern our organization. As a policy analyst, your duties will include reviewing existing policies, determining whether the policies are still in line with our goals, and suggesting improvements. You may also be required to consult external stakeholders.
- Applying specialist knowledge in evaluating existing policies
- Determining if policies are aligned with stated goals and objectives
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders to ensure inclusion of relevant factors
- Identifying benefits, disadvantages, and omissions in existing policy frameworks
- Ensuring that policies and policy amendments meet legal requirements
- Reporting on findings and proposing new policies or amendments to existing policies
- Drafting new policies or amendments to policies and submitting proposals for review
- Editing and finalizing new policies or amendments as required
- Documenting processes and disseminating information to stakeholders
- 5+ years of professional experience in a Policy Analyst role
- Knowledge or experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Extensive experience in determining if policies align with objectives
- Exceptional ability to determine policy oversights and omissions
- Advanced ability to recommend new policies or amendments and prepare draft versions
- In-depth knowledge of legal considerations relevant to policies
- Advanced knowledge of conventions and standards in policy writing
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in preparing reports and presenting findings
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
Level of studies
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Law or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.