Caiz is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world’s first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter to join our team in Dubai.
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications
- Work with department heads to develop a consistent list of requirements
- Obtain suitable applicants through databases, online job boards, social media, etc.
- Conduct interviews and screen applicants to fill open positions
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best fill open positions
- Completing paperwork for new employees
- Promote the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity
- Manage internship programs or student programs
- Keep abreast of current labor laws and regulations and enforce them within the company
- Prepare hiring reports for the Director of Human Resources
- 3+ years of work experience in a Recruiter role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation
Level of studies
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources or similar
Fluent in English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.