Caiz is an international company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world’s first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Web Designer to join our team in Istanbul/Turkey.
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding
- Working with different content management systems
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
- 3+ years of work experience in a Web Designer role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Good understanding of content management systems
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Level of studies
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Design or similar
Fluent in Turkish and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.